Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday

Sorry all, I know I haven't updated lately! Our computer at home has been broken and I just got tired of having to get it fixed so in a hormonal state last week I decided to order a laptop. It was quite the fiasco getting it delivered and getting internet hooked up, but alas, all is working and I have the interne at my fingertips again :) Its amazing how addicted you become to it! I went for years without even a computer in my home, and yet, this past week not having internet or a computer to work on has been driving me crazy!

I know I don't have a new picture of my belly on here yet - I'll try to get one on here in the next few days. I had my check up at doc today. Everything is going well. I and baby are gaining weight and I am FINALLY starting to get my bump :) I still have not felt any movement yet ;( The heartbeat was at 153 but it took the doc a minute to find. He said the baby is lower than it should be at 18 weeks, but he did not seem concerned, so I am trying not to be. The heartbeat sounded strong and that is what matters!!! Next month we finally get our ultrasound!!!! I can't wait! So much to come still! Have I mentioned that I am loving my pregnancy!!!! I really couldn't be happier right now, well, unless I felt the baby move!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lay in bed on your side all alone you might feel something I was sick in bed the first time I felt Maggie move. At that point I didn't know it was her until later that day it happened again ... Glad everything is going great.

Jennifer said...

I remember feeling Connor right at noon. I guess he was hungry. Steph was the first one I called, I was so excited!

Playlist