Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Blahs


Sorry, I haven't updated in awhile, just been in one of those moods, tired by time I get home from work - you all know the feeling! And after being at work all day, there are days I just don't want to look at a computer after I get home!
We had a pretty good weekend - Jacob and I went to the Chilli Cook Off Friday night with Jamie and Dale and the girls! It was very crowded and there were no games or rides for the kids, so I don't think they quite enjoyed it as much!
Saturday Jacob went to his first Judo tournament, but only to watch. I figured it might be good for him to see what he's actually practicing for! After that Jacob and I decided to go feed the geese at the park, but he's still a little afraid of it. Last year he got bit by one of the geese cause he didn't throw the bread fast enough so when all the geese started surrounding us, he decided it was time to stop! I'll admit, it is a little intimidating when you are surrounded by tons of geese that are inches from you hissing for food!

We also visited with Dorien and Jesi for a little bit! I don't get to see them nearly as much and he is getting so big already! But he's such a cutie! As you can see from the pictures! Jacob loves to be around babies too - he's going to be such a great big brother!!!
Sunday Jacob attended his first Sunday school class on his own! What a big boy! We also decorated for Halloween - if the pictures turn out any good I'll post some later! Its getting dark outside now so Jacob and I are going to go turn on all our lights and check it out!

No comments:

Playlist