Sunday James, Jacob, our nephew Eli and I all went out to Eckerts in Millstadt. We had a lot of fun and the boys enjoyed all the fun stuff too - all except the Haunted House! Jacob was terrified of it - even though it was daylight and nothing was going on inside! LOL He'll get used to them in a few years I'm sure! The weather was perfect for the day outside too! The boys got to go on several rides and go down the big slide! We enjoyed the corn maze - well, I did anyways!!! and I really enjoyed feeding the animals! Jacob was still a little too scared to feed them, but I think the haunted house left a bad taste in his mouth! There was one bully goat who kept ramming the others, but I told him NO and to stop and he just stopped and stared at me, I had to feed him after that - then we noticed the sign - It was a Jacob Four Horned Goat - too cute!!! We ended the day by getting our pumpkins - hope you all enjoy the pictures from our day!



No comments:
Post a Comment