Friday, October 24, 2008

nothing going on




Jacob and I are just hanging out at home tonight! Enjoying the peaceful night as the rest of our weekend is jammed packed with lots to do - as I'm sure you all can relate!


Ginger sent me this picture, but I just got it downloaded on to my computer - its from a couple of weekends ago - Ginger and I took off on a shopping day WITHOUT kids!!! We stuck Kaleb and Jacob with her boyfriend Scott, brave man! But he made it through the day without locking them up - actually, I think he actually enjoyed his day with the boys as much as Ginger and I did shopping without them :) Here is a cute pic of the boys that day at Scott's house! I can't believe how old they look in this picture just sitting there playing video games!!!
Well, I guess I'm going to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with Jacob now instead of playing on here cause he noticed I'm not paying attention and giving me a play by play of the movie so far :)
Oh - one more thing! CONGRATULATIONS Emily and Danny - they had their daughter this morning! Dessa Rose Schmidt! 8 lbs and 20 inches long - pictures to come later as I haven't seen her yet!




No comments:

Playlist