


I thought I would put these pictures of Chloe up that her mom sent us! It is so nice in this day in age how you can just send an e-mail and instantly we can see Chloe!!!
Jacob and I went out to eat with my Aunt Diane tonight (my mom's best friend), her husband Tim, Valerie her daughter and two kids Joshua and Alaina! The kids had a great time playing and played really well together for their first time ever meeting each other and we had a nice time talking! I haven't seen Valerie in years - probably since we were kids. Valerie used to babysit me and Tillo when we were kids and our parents went out. She does not remember (or claims to not remember!) sticking my head in the toilet or her and Tillo sneaking in my room to scare me after I went to bed :)
Well I better get off of here so I can get the rest of my chores done and get to bed since I have to get up earlier tomorrow so I can leave early to get Jacob ready for our night of Trick or Treating!!!
Everyone have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!



1 comment:
Thanks for keeping us updated! You are getting that bump! Yay!!!
Post a Comment