Monday, August 24, 2009

Jacob's First Day at Pre-School


Today was Jacob's First Day at Zion's Pre-School class! I am so happy to report that he loved it! Its a bittersweet joy as we watch him walk through those doors so confident! Last night he told me he was a little scared because he wouldn't know anybody, but today when he walked into that classroom you would have never guessed it! He had so much fun and asked me when I picked him up this afternoon if he could go tomorrow! Unfortunately for right now he only goes Mon Wed and Fri in the mornings!

Last night when I was picking out his clothes for his first day I pulled his collared shirt and then pulled out some jean shorts and he said "mom, I think I should wear some nicer pants." When I asked him what was wrong with jean shorts he said "its a Church School - I should look nice!" I thought that was so cute and I love that he likes to get dressed up and look like my preppy little boy! He has inherited my taste in clothes!!


Jacob and his little sister!! She loves her big brother so much and just stares and smiles at him and he is the only one that can get good belly laughs out of her!




Another update - Sarah rolled over for her first time on Friday!!!! Yeah Sarah!!!! She will be 5 months next week and starting on cereal!! I feel like before I know it I will be walking Sarah through those doors for her first day of pre-school.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Congrats Jacob on being a big kid!!!! I can't believe you are in Preschool already!

Playlist