Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Jamie

So, a couple of weeks ago Jamie and the girls were over and when it was time to go Allison wanted a kiss from Jacob - well Jamie and I both agreed that its maybe too young for them to be kissing - so we both told them that they had to have a ring before they could kiss. That was the last time Jacob saw Allison. So, when I told him we were going out with Jamie for his birthday he got very excited. He dumped his entire "junk" bin out and found his Transformer ring! He came in and asked me what finger he needed to put it on and I not knowing what this little guy was up to just dismissed it and said it didn't matter. Then while I was baking Jamie's brownies he came in and asked me if he could kiss Allison now cause he had a ring! I laughed out loud and told him he had to ask Jamie - but he said "I don't want to ask Jamie, that's why I'm asking you!" He was on the right track - he did have a ring! :) So, I told him that he had to GIVE Allison a ring if he wanted to kiss her, not him just wearing a ring - to which he told me the next birthday party he goes to with rings on the cupcakes he's going to get Allison one! Gotta give the kid credit - he is trying very hard for his one true love!!! I told him he had to BUY her a ring - a diamond ring like mommy has! Hopefully this will fend him off for awhile - but as you can see from the picture above - these two are head over heels for each other and joined at the hip!
Happy Birthday Jamie - we are so glad we got to celebrate with you!


No comments:

Playlist