
I can't believe its been 3 weeks - nobody was kidding when they said time goes by so fast! I'm just glad things are starting to slow down! My blood levels are getting pretty good and I don't have to take the stomach shots anymore and I only had to get blood taken once this week! My arms are finally starting to heal! Sarah is starting to get into her own routine too - sleep all day, party all night! But I don't care - I love every minute with her!

Sunday Jamie and Dale and the girls came over to bbq with us - Allison and Emma love Baby Sarah! I know Sarah is going to have so much fun growing up with them too! Poor Jacob had to try to share the attention of his new little sister! He is not used to having to share Allison!! Allison spent the night with us too! Jacob was soooo excited! I can't wait until Emma is old enough to stay too! We love having the girls over!

These are Jacob's new fish! He had a Beta (Nemo) but the other day we saw Nemo was no longer with us - so I took Jacob to Petsmart to get a new fish and ended up getting him a whole new aquarium and 2 new fish, which did not make it through the day! Jacob was not too upset about the new fish passing on since he knew that we could go get more (I think he just enjoys going to look at all the fish!) So, here are the latest fish (no names yet)! He loves his fish and he loves getting to feed them - big boys get to do that kind of stuff! Hope these fish make it! I told Jacob if he does good with this aquarium maybe eventually we could get him a bigger tank for his room - I'm sure he's thinking at this rate with his fish dying he'll never be able to get a bigger tank!!

Daddy is enjoying his little girl - Sarah loves to hear him talk to her! She already has Daddy wrapped around her cute little fingers - me too!


This is Sarah's favorite sleeping position - when she is not sleeping in someone arms or on their chest!! I just love how peaceful she is!
1 comment:
I could just kiss the monitor!!! :o)
Post a Comment