Monday, April 13, 2009

Collage of Photos

Sarah and Daddy hanging out watching tv together!
Sarah catching some sleep before her first birthday party! One of the few times she has actually been in her crib - I am trying to get her used to it but still not sleeping in it over night - I am not ready to have her out of the same room as me!

Lilly hunting for eggs
Will's First Birthday!!!

Me and Sarah - talking to each other - I love how she looks up at me and smiles - even if it is gas!


Mommy - I'm ready to go find my easter eggs!!!!

This is the best Easter ever (a quote from Jacob) - The Easter Bunny brought Jacob money - his favorite thing - he could have cared less for the chocolate!

The Easter Bunny brought Sarah a gift too!

Sarah's Easter Dress!

Smiling for the camera - I LOVE this photo!!

Can't forget my handsome boy!


13 days old - my little baby!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow! I can't believe she is two weeks old already!!! Time flies!! I can't wait to see her again, and Allison was asking to see you guys this morning!

Playlist