I am now at 40 weeks and waiting and wondering when my little girl is going to make her grand appearance! We were really hoping to get induced this week if I did not go into labor on my own - but apparently I have an unfavorable cervix so induction is not really possible at this point yet. ;( I was VERY sad to hear that at my appt today. I had my heart set on being able to have it done this week - but at 40 weeks there has been NO change at all in my cervix and my doc. does not want to set me up for induction because he said it probably wouldn't do any good and I would end up having to have c-section. I know he's right, but it doesn't make waiting any easier!
I am just to the point that I am wanting to be done! I'm sure all of you have gone through this. So, we are going back on Thursday to see if any change! Please keep your fingers crossed for us - I really don't want to go to 41 weeks!!!
Sorry - no pic this week - I forgot to have James take one! Just imagine me five times bigger than the picture below - that's about how I feel :0)
Anybody have any good ideas on how to get this ball rolling - I'm open for suggestions - and don't tell me sex - ITS NOT WORKING!!! lol I need some new ideas!
and no - the spicy food did not work either - or some other things on the list of natural ways to induce :)
Tonight I will try to relax in a nice warm bath (I read this might work!) I also am going for a pregnancy massage tomorrow night!!! If nothing else - at least I'll get to relax for a little bit!!!



4 comments:
I feel for you...although I never made it past 38 weeks with P and 36 with Cole. I was going to mention sex but if that's not working not sure what will. Did for me both times...but we weren't trying to get things along... just you know! lol Goodluck I'll keep you all in my prayers!
Poor thing...I was just going to call you this morning to find out the latest. It will happen soon, she can't live in there forever.
good luck, maybe get a stability ball and try sitting on that, i tired that with Hayden at least tried to bring him down into my pelvis, if anything else it will help those abd muscles.
Oh yeah teh ball is a good idea I sat on one of those in Labor I didn't even think of it. Hoping the news is good tomorrow for you.
Post a Comment