So - here I am at 38 weeks - 13 more days to go - and not a thing has changed from my 34 week appt! I am still only 50% effaced, but Sarah is very healthy which we are very happy about. Heartbeat is still very good and she is VERY active as I now feel every little move! I am now finally getting antsy! I know, I know - me, the person who has loved being pregnant for the past 38 weeks - am now ready to get this done!!! I also understand why they say the last month is the longest! Hoping that she decides to come soon! I am wearing down and getting tired of not having clothes that fit or being able to just get up and go - and I'm really just ready to meet my daughter and hold her in my arms! I am doing everything in my power to get her moving along, but she's stubborn and is enjoying her one room apartment in my belly :) Well, hopefully we will all get to meet her soon enough! Keep your fingers crossed for us - Sunday would be a really nice day to go into labor! LOL
Thursday, March 12, 2009
38 weeks
So - here I am at 38 weeks - 13 more days to go - and not a thing has changed from my 34 week appt! I am still only 50% effaced, but Sarah is very healthy which we are very happy about. Heartbeat is still very good and she is VERY active as I now feel every little move! I am now finally getting antsy! I know, I know - me, the person who has loved being pregnant for the past 38 weeks - am now ready to get this done!!! I also understand why they say the last month is the longest! Hoping that she decides to come soon! I am wearing down and getting tired of not having clothes that fit or being able to just get up and go - and I'm really just ready to meet my daughter and hold her in my arms! I am doing everything in my power to get her moving along, but she's stubborn and is enjoying her one room apartment in my belly :) Well, hopefully we will all get to meet her soon enough! Keep your fingers crossed for us - Sunday would be a really nice day to go into labor! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I was really hoping for today but you know you are really done when you don't really care what day she comes as long as it is right this minute LOL! You still look cute as ever if that makes you feel better.
Hold her in til St. Paddy's Day!!!!
Hang in there girl! You look great by the way!
Post a Comment