Sunday, May 30, 2010

We're in Trouble Now

So, for about 2 months now Sarah has been "cruising" along furniture taking a step here and there but never really venturing off. I have been more than fine with that because she already hard to chase crawling and getting into everything! Now, it will be harder. Wednesday I was making dinner and the boys were outside so it was just me and Sarah inside. I turned around and here she was walking in our kitchen all by herself!!! I could not believe it. My baby girl walking! I called James in and she pleased us by walking a little bit more - then got bored with us and started crawling again! Never one to put on a show or be told what to do! Since Wednesday she has been walking more and more but still crawling for the most part and I have noticed she walks more when no one is around her. When she is free to just walk and not have people in her way! She has always has a mind of her own and does things as she wants - this is just another way she says - I'm in charge here! Hope the video works for you guys!

No comments:

Playlist