Its so exciting for all her first to be coming up and today she did quite a number of firsts starting off with waking up bright and early and going shopping with me for Black Friday. I couldn't have been more pleased - I knocked out over 3/4 of my shopping list for Christmas and Sarah was absolutely perfect for me. Never once did she make a fuss or cry or anything. Just smiled at everyone who glanced her way!
After our shopping we headed to pick up Jacob and my Uncle Jed (who still can't drive from his motorcycle accident) and headed to the movies to see Planet 51. Sarah babbled through all the previews and with a bottle in mouth at the start of the movie she was out like a light and slept all the way through. Jed and Jacob and I all really enjoyed the movie. Much cuter than I thought it would be.
We followed up the movies with some more shopping and dinner. Sarah got to eat her first helping of real mashed potatoes as I had not properly prepared the diaper bag and did not have any food left for her. She did not like the mashed potatoes but I let her play with it instead and get it all over her hands which she thought was pretty cool!!!
All in all it was a great day - days like this make it so hard to go back to work. I loved spending my day with Sarah. I hope its a tradition that will continue on through the years to come!
Well I am off to bed!



1 comment:
Owen had his fisrt mashed potates too and didn't care for them at all.
Post a Comment