
Can you believe it - she is already 5 weeks old! I can't believe how big she has gotten in just a few short weeks!! Developing her own personality too!

Hanging out with her cousin Lilly and Aunt Rachael on Rachael's birthday! Still too little for Lilly to play with, but at least Lilly does not think she is one of her baby dolls anymore!!

I love this pic - I just bought these headbands the other day and couldn't wait to put it on her!!

Yes - this is her HOLDING her bottle - thinks she's big stuff! She does it when it gets close to being done so we can't grab it away from her!!

Don't mind the grass - someone hasn't cut it yet!!! - but I wanted to show off my flowers - didn't turn out as good in pic, but I am pretty pleased with myself since I've never planted flowers before. Adds some color to our plain jane house.

Going out for our first walk in the carrier - she looked so little sitting in there!!! I love it!!!
1 comment:
The flowers look much better than when I saw them last! And I just commented earlier today that you can already tell a difference in Sarah just in the last two weeks!!!
Post a Comment