Tomorrow I start my first full day of work - been so nice to be able to spend as much time as I have with her, but now its back to work - we need my paycheck - especially since in the last week we have bought the Wii video game set and one of those huge backyard swing/play sets - spoiled rotten kids!! They have no idea how good they have it! Trampoline, swing set, 4 wheelers, badmitten, croquet, volleyball, a pool, tetherball, and the list goes on!!! Did I mention they are spoiled!!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
8 week check up
Tomorrow I start my first full day of work - been so nice to be able to spend as much time as I have with her, but now its back to work - we need my paycheck - especially since in the last week we have bought the Wii video game set and one of those huge backyard swing/play sets - spoiled rotten kids!! They have no idea how good they have it! Trampoline, swing set, 4 wheelers, badmitten, croquet, volleyball, a pool, tetherball, and the list goes on!!! Did I mention they are spoiled!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Welcome to the Wii bandwagon!!! Cute pics! Can't believe she is already 8 weeks old.
Post a Comment