Friday, February 20, 2009

He is Becoming His Own Person


So, ever since my cousin Jeremy came home at Christmas Jacob has been asking if he can have a Pink Mohawk like Jeremy!! So, I have decided, what's the harm in letting him do it. Its his hair and sometimes, you just have to let them become their own person. So, this is where we are at now! Not quite long enough for it to stand up, but its getting closer - and he just loves it! He doesn't wear it like this everyday, its basically when he gets out of the bath and within a few minutes it falls back down - but he loves it and I love seeing him smile so big!!
When it gets long enough for him to have a mohawk I will buy him Pink hair spray and let him have his pink mohawk. Between this and all the tattoos his daddy puts on him, I have a 4 year old punk rock kid - making his daddy proud!! ............... and so it starts! LOL

No comments:

Playlist