Friday, February 13, 2009

34 Weeks - Baby Update

Baby Update - Yesterday I went to doctor for another check up. Sarah must be very excited to meet everyone because she has already moved down into pelvis - which explains all the pressure I've been having!! I am 50% efaced. So, right now I am to be laying down as much as possible with the exception of work. Don't want Sarah coming too early - but worse case scenario - that I go into labor early - its not the end of the world. Sarah is very healthy and active, just a little tiny! I am measuring about 32 which according to the books puts her at about 4 lbs.
I go back in a week to get checked again so I'll update more then if anything changes.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I pray that you don't go into labor too soon. Take care of yourself and Sarah.

Stephanie said...

34 is way to early take care of your self!! Maggie was 5 lbs 7 oz at almost 37 weeks keep her in there as long as you can. Take it easy and let me know if you need something.

dana said...

take it from a special care nursery nurse 34 is too early, yes she is a decent weight but the brain is not fully developed yet, go on the march of dimes website, she is much better in than out and from somebody who had 3 babies in the hospital you want her to come home with you. just my two cents.

Playlist