Monday, December 1, 2008

New Look


We bought a new couch yesterday after months of me nagging for a new one! Its our Christmas present to the house! So last night we put our couch on craigslist and had over 30 responses within an hour - it was unbelievable. Someone came this morning and picked up already so for the next few days we have no furniture - or so I thought, then I came home for lunch and found that my husband moved our lawn furniture into the living room! Too funny not to post! Hope you all enjoy the laugh!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The picture is small enough that it looks like the microfiber cloth chairs with the dark wood arms hehe... I would never have guessed it was lawn furniture

Jamie said...

At least it isn't old fashion lawn chairs!! They don't look too bad...and they match!

Playlist