Thursday, December 18, 2008

26 Weeks

I know, I haven't updated in a while, with the holidays time has just flown by so fast - I'm sure you can all relate! Well, I am now almost through my 26th week!! I had my doc appt today and everything looks very good. I did get in trouble for not eating healthy so on top of taking my prenatal vitamins I now have to start taking Vitamin D twice a day and find these fruit thing pills that will give me the daily amount of veggies and fruits! Yeah! Lol. But I would much rather take a pill than have to eat veggies so I guess baby and I will both benefit! They measured me for the first time, but she didn't tell me what it was so I have no idea! The ladies commented on the fact that you can't tell I'm pregnant at all from looking at me from behind! Jamie says that's because I'm having a girl. I am now by the doctors scale 125 lbs.
They tried getting Sarah's heartrate but she would not sit still. She kept moving so much that the mid-wife was chasing her, then Sarah started kicking her, every place she put the little probby thing to get a heartbeat Sarah would kick her. It became so comical that I couldn't stop from laughing, she's already taking after me!! After about 5 minutes she gave up and said she thinks it was about 150 but she can tell she's happy and healthy in there!!!
I now start my two week appointments. I can't believe its almost over! 14 more weeks to go! and all the fun stuff has just started! However, my diabetes test on Monday I am NOT looking forward to! What a way to start the week of Christmas, but hopefully everything will come back good on the test and we'll get good news!
Jacob got to go the appt with me today and hold the little machine that lets you hear the heartbeat and he got a kick out of Sarah moving so much and making swishy noises. He also enjoys the stickers and suckers he gets!
Jacob is patiently awaiting the arrival of Sarah and loves to feel my growing belly and talk to her. He is also excited about his sister Chloe' coming home this weekend for Christmas. Chloe' will be here Saturday and stay through the holiday. Unfortunately she has to go back before the new year but are happy to have her here as long as we can have her! Our house will definitely be full for the next two weeks with lots of laughter and fun! I can't wait til Christmas with them. Jacob is at the perfect age for it and is so much fun!
Well, I really need to get to bed - been a full night and tomorrow is our Christmas Party at work - don't want to be tired for that!!!
Hope you all have safe holidays!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are looking great!!! Didn't we all tell you, it would go by so quickly? Beforeyou know it, you will be changing those poopy diapers!

Playlist