Wednesday, November 19, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!







Well, after 5 months of waiting - the verdict is in - IT'S A GIRL!!! Undeniably a girl! I cried for about a good 1/2 hour or more just at the doctors office - happiness of course! I never thought I'd actually get my girl - but I did and I could not be happier! This has to be one of the single most best days of my life! I can't wait to meet her! The picture above is not the greatest picture but I took a picture of my ultrasound pic! and the picture of me and James is Jacob's first picture that he had not cut off the persons head - YAY JACOB!!! Nevermind I look fat in it ;)
Jacob is VERY excited to be a big brother! he was singing in the office SARAH CHRISTINE (baby's name) so loudly and he had a blast shopping for clothes after our appointment!! I could barely look cause he kept picking up everything for his baby sister! He's going to be the best big brother!!!
Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day now! IT'S A GIRL!! Sorry, I had to say it one more time!



6 comments:

Pamela said...

Congrats Katy! I'm glad you got the news you were waiting for. Have fun buying all that girl clothes!

Jamie said...

All I can say is I told you so!!! That and I am so excited that I keep crying too! Guess Sarah will get some hand-me-downs! And Emma can beat someone else up!

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your girl... What a super exciting day!!

Lucas said...

hi... Im happy for you.. eventhought I dont know you.. but I can feel your excitement in those lines... keep writing your feelings in that way... its absolutely contagious!!!!
byes

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! Very cute name too.

Jennifer said...

YaY on you great news!!! Glad to hear everything is doing so well. You look cute!!!

Playlist