Monday, November 17, 2008

22 Weeks

This is a horrible pic - but as you all can see - I HAVE MY BUMP!!! and I love it!!! We go for the ultrasound on Wednesday, I cannot wait - but there are many people with me. I don't know how many phone calls I have gotten in the past month of people wanting to know what it is - I think I am going to turn my phone off Wednesday ;0) Just Kidding guys!
I can feel the baby move now and have gotten down her/his normal hours of activity! I love to feel the baby move, but James is still waiting to feel it - he keeps sticking his hands on belly and asking "what's that, what's that - normally its me digesting food or water - lol its so funny!
Have I mentioned how much I love being pregnant!!! Its all going by so fast - I can't believe I am starting my 6th month already! I can't wait to start seeing a foot pushing against my belly - not far now I'm sure!

No comments:

Playlist