A Day in the Bates Home

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Going to Hate this Picture when I get Older!


Jacob had to get his bike out the day Uncle Jed brought his motorcycle out, but I thought I would embarrass him a little with his picture. I can hear him now as he's older and I am showing the pictures to his girlfriends :)
Isn't he just so cute though!
Posted by Katy Bates at 6:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Playlist


My Favorite Blogs

  • Stephanie
  • Jennifer
  • Jamie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (63)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • 14 weeks
      • Do I make you laugh!
      • A Night at Home
      • All Done!
      • Fixing up Baby's Room
      • Tuesday, September 16
      • Judo
      • Spiderman
      • I'm Going to Hate this Picture when I get Older!
      • Friends
      • Uncle Jed
      • Millstadt
    • ►  August (7)

About Me

Katy Bates
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.