I just wanted everyone to know how very much I love each and every one of you. James lost his best friend yesterday in a motorcycle accident. Scares me to think that it can happen to any of us. For some reason death always makes me feel the need to remind everyone how important they are to me. I don't think we ever say it and we all just take each other for granted that we will be here forever. I know first hand that that is not true. So, to all of you who I never see or talk to and to those whom I see everyday - Know how much I love you.
Please keep Chad's family in your prayers. He left behind a mother, father, brother, girlfriend, a beautiful daughter, a son on the way and many many friends.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm Chad's great-aunt; his father is my nephew. Chad's death has left a giant hole in his father's heart, that will never be filled - Chad was his only child.
Please remember that "good times" are fleeting; however, the results of drinking and drugs can and will impact your life - sometimes forever. Instead of living for the moment, live for your future, live for your family, live for the life you have yet to fullfill. The Lord gives us our family for a short time on this earth - be grateful for the life He's gifted you with - make it count! Love your family, love your friends, love yourself --- and love and serve the God who created you.
Thank you for your prayers and support - that's all that will comfort Chad's family.
Just an old cronie of Chads here. I am truly sorry for the loss of your son, brother, father, and friend.
To Chad's father: he always spoke very highly of you and held you in high respect. My heart aches terribly for you and I will continue to pray for your strength for years to come. I can't imagine your grief and suffering right now. I do know that only God can bring you back to being whole again. Take this time to reflect on what you have with Chad and to strengthen your resolve with the creator. Somehow, this is a blessing in disguise, as disgusting as it is. Curse God but love him for his soveriegnity. He will always love & keep you.
To Chad's children: Your dad was a great man and left us long before his time. Learn from this that life is far too precious to take it lightly. God is the only way for life to continue forever and Christ is the ONLY path to the father. Truth is inevitable; whether now or then.
Rest in Peace my brother. I won't forget you. You will live on forever in the hearts and lives of more than you could have ever known.
Post a Comment