A Day in the Bates Home

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Little Witch


Posted by Katy Bates at 11:26 AM

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my heavens that is the cutest little witch I have ever seen! ADORABLE! Looks like a mini-mommy! ;)

October 6, 2009 at 1:41 PM
Jennifer said...

Soooo cute!! I never thought she would take a picture without a smile!!

October 7, 2009 at 9:00 PM
Jamie said...

I just want to kiss her in this picture! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I better get a big one!

October 8, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Stephanie said...

She is so darn cute Katy!

October 10, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Playlist


My Favorite Blogs

  • Stephanie
  • Jennifer
  • Jamie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (63)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • Miss. No Loves to Laugh
      • Sitting
      • Fun at Home
      • My Little Witch
      • Happy 6 Month Birthday Sarah
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (7)

About Me

Katy Bates
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.