Monday, June 22, 2009

Father"s Day

yes, he WANTED this shirt!!!

Happiest Guy in the World!


Yes - she is sucking her thumb - she finally found it this week and now can't keep it out of her mouth - I'm sure in about 5 years I'm going to hate it, but right, its soooooo cute!


Jacob and Alyssa playing his video game - I watched Allyssa Saturday and while Sarah and I were folding laundry I thought I should check on the other 2 cause it got too quiet!


Love this pic! and this outfit!


another favorite!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the thumb sucking!!! It is so adorable!!! And she will grow out of it eventually...

Pamela said...

Xander has found his thumb too and prefers it over pacifier. I was adamant that it would not happen and have now decided to let it go...he'll stop sometime.

Playlist