Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My First Blog

Well, this is my firs blog on here - hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this. I just figured this would be the easiest way for everyone to keep updated on how me and the baby are doing (for those of you who do not know - James and I are very proud to announce that we are having a baby!!!!) So far I am 10 weeks and everything is going very well. Once I get a little bigger I will start putting pics on here too! Jacob is very excited about the new little brother/sister and I think he will be a very protective older brother!!!

Well, I hate to cut this first entry short, but dinner is calling. My brother Tillo and his wife Amanda moved home this past weekend with Baby Alyssa and so we are all meeting for dinner at Maxwells! This also was very good news. I missed my brother very much and I love being able to watch my neice grow up too! I'll post some pictures later of Jacob and Alyssa from the other night!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on the awesome news!! Glad to see you joined the blogging cult!!

Playlist